Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 60: up kinda early...

Woooo! I'm up before 2. So proud. I'm super tired, though.

I really have nothing to talk about, which is so sad. I don't work for a week since hours are short so I can't complain about that. I don't have school either so I can't complain about that either! ;)

Break is so nice. I have a whole lot of nothing to do. Just relaxing and hanging out with friends and occasionally going to work. I do need to finish up cleaning my room today and work out, but other than that I have nothing else to do.

Hopefully I can eat better today and lose a few pounds before our next weigh in. It's funny to think that like 2 years ago I weighed 198 and now I'm 165. And I'm only 20lbs away from my goal weight. Compared to what I was a few years ago, thats not that far away and I know I can do this! It's just going to take a lot of work.


1 comment:

mom2maya said...

Do you know how HOT I would be at 165? Eh eh eh eh (I'll never be able to hear Rhianna again without thinking of you).