
I done did it. I've finally got the motivation to go to the gym tonight. I don't know how, but I did. My plan was to get up early every morning and working out, but every time morning came around I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock and the rest is history. Maybe it's because Kelly is taunting me and everyone else because she is in first place of the competition, or what but I did it. So lets make a habit of this. I guess I shouldn't stress when I should go, just as long as I do go.
I watched most of the State of the Union address. I don't know what it is, but Obama has a way with words. He really does inspire. In the beginning they were talking about how usually people in Congress are sitting with their closest friends, or with their party members, but tonight everyone was sitting with everyone. I don't know why, but I really liked that. It really gave a sense of coming together. Especially in a world that seems to be driven apart.
Anyways, I must study for french and go to sleep. Tomorrow is my long day.
Au Revoir
No comments:
Post a Comment