Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 68: Why am I sooo tired?

Why am I so tired?

I slept most of the whole day, so really, why am I so tired? Good news, I feel soooo much better today. Bad news, my appetite is back and I ate back everything I lost. That means for the next week I have to work extra hard for the next weigh in.

I start school in 5 days. I'm starting to get more excited about it. But I'm sure that will only last for a few days. I have 5 days of nothing really, except for work, so I went to the library today and got two books. One is a romance novel, and the other? A zombie book. Talk about polar opposites. Man thats all I did today, and i'm so exhausted. It's amazing how much energy it takes to drive to the library and back after being sick for just a few days.


No comments: