Sunday, January 9, 2011

day 64: Sick Snow.

It snowed today! But did I get to play in it? No. I was slept through half of it and then i started to feel sick and then later in the evening I had work. We had a few inches of snow, but by the time I left for work most of it had melted. Texas weather amazes me.

So, yeah i'm getting sick. My body is all achey, and i'm not sure if thats because of the stretch/working out I did last night or if its achy from early symptoms of getting sick. I'm going to say a little bit of both. WHICH SUCKS. This always happens to me. I always, always get sick when I really can't afford to be. Actually let me take that back. I'm just always sick. I don't understand it. There goes my working out for a few days. There goes eating right for a few days... Oh yes I must tell you that when I am sick I like to eat because for some reason I feel like thats making me better. Wait a second... Come to think of it, thats probably why I am overweight. CURSE YOU, SICKNESS!

well I'm getting chills and I took some nitequill so I'm out.

No comments: