Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 63: 8 days til school

I always love when Lukas comes over. He is so funny.

Today he got a bunch of legos and he was playing with those and made something that looked like a gun and he was like "Look! A toy gun! You can't even make guns in school!" I thought it was so silly.

I worked out the other day and I am still sore. I feel like i did something wrong, because it really hurts. School starts in 8 days! Thats too soon! I dont want to be back at school doing awful. It makes me feel so dumb.

Thanks sisters for the encouraging words and advice..

as for what I dont want. I dont want to end up living at home because I don't have a job that I really like. I dont want to have a desk job either. And i definitely don't want to end up working at Old Navy forever. As much as I like it, I don't want that to be my career.

I guess I'll keep thinking what i dont want and what I need to do to get what I want.

No comments: