Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 66: I have strep

Yup. I have strep throat. Thats exactly what I thought it was. Yet another day in bed. Well besides the visit to the doctors office, but that is as adventurous as I have been in the last 2 days. I've had a fever on and off all day, but thats not the worst part. The worst part is the awful pain in my throat every time i swallow. Its horrid.

Anyways, i'm keeping this short because my on going off going fever is starting to rekindle its love for me. At least I have medicine now, and will soon start to feel better.

hallelujah!

1 comment:

mom2maya said...

Tonsilectomy. My diagnosis. If you do get one, you HAVE to eat a ton of ice cream because tonsilectomies make you skinny. I wish I had tonsils just to have another tonsilectomy and eat ice cream : )