Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 77: Work

Look up Undisclosed Desire by Muse. This is the new song I'm obsessed with. I've listened to it about 20 times today. I've always liked Muse, so it doesn't surprise me that another song of theirs is one of my obsessions.

I got the car back today, so that was the highlight of my day. I wish I had cool places to go, but instead i'm going to work. I close tonight and open tomorrow. Why do they always do that to me?
I'll have to come home and go to sleep and then wake up and go back to work. Its awful. I have a tendency to obsess about things (Notice above my example of Muse) and when that happens that's all I think about. So when I have work, I dread it until I have to go, then when i'm there I think about it and then after I get off I stop thinking about it until my later shift in the week. But when its a close and then open shift I think about it 24/7. It's awful. All I think about is how I don't want to go, hoping that I wont have to cashier, wondering who is there, hoping the customers are decent, hoping i might get someone to sign up for a card, and hoping I dont mess up. I have issues. Clearly. In about 10 minutes I will be leaving for work, and I just want to fill you in whats in my head. Because there really isn't anything else going on in there.

Today they called me and asked if I was afraid of heights. Apparently tomorrow i'm supposed to take this huge vacuum cleaner and vacuum the upper storage units. Heck to the no. Not only am I afraid of heights, but I have super bad allergies and I know that that store is filthy dusty.

Tomorrow is going to suck.

So is tonight, but hopefully it will go by fast.

No comments: