Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 67: So much better

The wonders medicine can do. I feel a million times better. I can actually swallow now and it doesn't hurt, only an irritation if that. A shot to the butt and antibiotics are wonderful. I still get light headed when I stand for too long, and I don't think my fevers have officially gone away, but boy i'm so glad to be feeling better.

The one good thing about being sick is a lost so much weight... technically thats not really a good thing because I didn't really have an appetite, so thats not a very healthy way to go. Oh well, i'll probably gain it back once my appetite comes back.

I can't believe I start school in a week. This break has just flown by. People have started this week and I feel like I should be starting this week and kind of freak myself out thinking "Oh my gosh! Am I supposed to be in school right now?!" and then I look at my schedule and am relived when I find out it starts the 18th.

Well I haven't done a lot today, so thats really all I got.

No comments: