Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 75: Still a boring blog.

I really tried to look for something different to write about tonight. I really did, but nothing sounded interesting to me. Not that it really matters since three people actually read my blog, but if I'm getting tired of it, then I'm sure the rest of you are too.

But once again another boring blog...

Today was one of those days were its so cold outside you just want to stay in where its warm and do nothing. I worked on my internet course, and some french homework and then that was it. I was going to go to the gym, but then I remembered that my brother is using my car, so I didn't have my gym card because its on my key chain. My heart broke a little because I was so in the mood to work out. Instead I played some just dance. Not the gym, but better than nothing right?

Okay, i'm out.

No comments: