Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 85: 2012

So. Tired.

Work was so fun today though, even if I did have to get up at 5 in the morning. Basically while doing markdowns we (my LOD and another co-worker) just talked about all kinds of things. For awhile we spent our time talking about 2012, and what we think will really happen comes December.

Of course I said every possible natural disaster will happen, then after that, those who are left will turn into zombies so it will be a zombie apocalypse and finally a meteor will finish us off. I mean, personally thats just my theory, and I hope that all of that doesn't happen, but after hearing about all those birds In Arizona that just died for no reason and then the next day thousands of fish just floated to the top of the water dead, it got me thinking.

What if we really do only have until December 2012? How should we live our lives if we really don't have that much longer left?

Thats a very eerie thought, but if I really knew for sure, I sure as heck wouldn't be sitting around work talking about it.

What would you want to do?

No comments: