Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 73: 100th post.

Crazy that this is my 100th post.

Any who, I started school today. Parking was horrible, crazy drivers everywhere, no spots, jay walkers. UHhh. I hate the school parking. That is more stressing than school itself. After driving around for 20 minutes looking for a spot, I just decided i'd be better off parking way out in the boondocks and walk to class. You think paying $180 for parking, I'd get better service. Anyways, I was late to my first class (French) by like 5 minutes, but oh well. It's the first day, so thats acceptable. My teacher is pretty spunky and has such an upbeat attitude. I'm either going to like her a lot, or hate the fact that she is always smiling. But, I'll probably like her because in a way (and don't make fun of me) she reminds me of Alice from Twilight. Is that weird? Eh.
I'm pretty excited about French. I've always wanted to speak it, so hopefully since i'm interested in the subject I will do pretty well. After that class I had to rush off to my math lab... And once again I was late. Didn't think that I would be since I had 10 minutes to get to class, but when I got there, everyone was there and he was instructing the class. I will never know what I missed in those two minutes. Personally, I just think he started early. Then again, it is on the 5th floor and I am a slow walker. I was a little confused when I walked in too, because I didn't realize it was my lab. I was expecting it to be my actual math lecture. It wasn't, and once I realized that things started to click and I gradually became at ease.
After that was over I hung out with Brandie, ran a few errands, came home and read about French. Oh, and of course played Just Dance. I'm addicted to that game.

Now, i'm off to prepare for tomorrow, yay for a long day tomorrow, and then off to bed.
Happy 100th post to me.


No comments: