I start school tomorrow. I don't know why, but I'm nervous. Usually I'm not, but this semester all of my nerves are out of whack. Probably because I did so horrible last semester and I don't want to repeat my mistakes.
It's going to be so hard, I just know it. This break really spoiled me. I did a whole lot of nothing and got to spend my time with family and friends, not that that is bad, it's just that this semester if I really want to get serious, i'll need to focus focus focus. Good thing I don't have that many friends otherwise my social life would go down the toilet, because my first priority is school, and my second is my health. So no hanging out, when I should be studying or browsing the web procrastinating and not doing what I'm supposed to. This is a new year and i'm trying to be a new Katelan. Family, if you see me slacking off, tell me. Tell me to get back to work and FOCUS.
No comments:
Post a Comment